SECRETS OF THE ELEVATION SYSTEM
1. Manufactured from Marine Grade Aluminum:
High quality aluminum alloy provides the highest level of protection against corrosion. The smooth bore, extruded tubing ensures that the media traveling through a system encounters very little turbulence, while enabling high flow rates with minimal pressure losses compared to conventional steel systems.
2. Uses world’s most accepted grooved fitting design:
Mechanical firms already use and understand our coupling technology, ensuring installations can be done by any qualified contractor. Corrosion free by nature and low cost of ownership by design make Elevation the right choice for your piping system project.
Elevation provides a simple solution for large air / gas / vacuum users, and is without a doubt, the easiest and fastest system to install. It has the lowest cost of ownership and the best quality of media delivery available.
Connect Elevation to Infinity for maximum advantage.
Once you’ve installed an Elevation header, it’s common to have smaller diameter piping for drops and solid line hook-ups to machines and equipment.
Infinity, like Elevation, is comprised of an all metal, non-corrosive system with bore sizes from 20mm (3/4˝) up to 63mm (2 1/2˝). The piping is manufactured in the same MARINE GRADE ALUMINUM as Elevation, but promotes a different range and style of fittings.
Infinity fittings are made from solid brass and nickel-plated to provide a STRONG AND NON-CORROSIVE solution. The fitting design is a simple “push-to-connect” system, and requires minimal skill, effort, or tooling to install.
- Lightest product in the market—1/10th the weight of steel (same diameter)
- Fastest installed system—compared to all others available
- Structurally as strong as carbon steel
- Manufactured from non-corrosive marine grade aluminum—guaranteed highest quality air delivery
- Superior construction and design—allows highest flow rates and lowest pressure drops
- System flexibility—simple modifications and/or additions
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured from 100% recyclable materials
- Marine grade aluminum construction—prevents rust and system deterioration
- Zero corrosion—eliminates expensive production downtime and dramatically reduces maintenance costs
- Smooth internal diameter—ensuring higher flow rates with less turbulence than traditional iron pipe throughout the life of the system
- High quality powder coat finish
- Lowest cost of ownership available
|Material||Aluminum 6063 / AA6063-T5|
|Working Pressure||-29.6Hg (-0.99 bar) to 220psi (15 bar)|
|Temperature||-4°F (-20°C) to 176°F (80°C)|