Enhance the safety of every workstation. The Safety Coupler reduces the risk of whipping hose accidents. Perfect for installations on air outlets that supply hoses to prevent disconnection injuries.
- Allows user to release energy before removing plug to prevent whipping hoses.
- Fits industrial 1/4” interchange plugs.
- Meets ISO 4414 standards
Working Pressure: -14 to 217psi (-0.99 to 15bar)
Temperature Range: -4 ̊ to 176 ̊F (-20 ̊ to 80 ̊C)
Media: Compressed Air, Vacuum, Inert Gas
Body: Nickel Plated Brass
- Slide sleeve to disconnect and exhaust air.
- Air exhausts. Plug is captured.
- Safely remove plug from coupler.
For more information, download our brochure here.