Opti-Pro Hose Reels
Opti-Pro hose reels provide better safety and efficiency when hoses are needed to power tools or equipment. The Opti-Pro hose reel keeps hoses off the floor to reduce the risk of trip or slip hazards. These reels also protect the hose, preventing kinks and other damage, which translates to additional uptime and reduced pressure loss to the tool or equipment. The Opti-Pro hose reel comes with hose installed, and includes a 2.5 foot whip hose to connect to your compressed air piping system. Opti-Pro hose reels are also suitable for inert gases, water, (and other fluids, please consult with factory) up to 300psi.
- 5′ x 1/2″ connecting hose with swivel
- Pre-loaded with Parker 7290 hose
- Four-way pinch free roller system
- Snag free, adjustable hose stop
- Full port, bronze, pressure balanced swivel
- 7 position guide-arm
- Heavy duty, fatigue resistant return spring
- Heavy gauge steel pedestal powder coated
- 5-year warranty reel, hose warranty 1 year
- Made in USA
For more information, download our brochure here.